Tuesday 2 December 2014

Thought I'd try Cards


Literally what the title says. Such a simple way to get my artwork going I guess, not a very profitable one, certainly not at the moment, but getting my head round the whole idea none the less. The ones I had printed are the ones I had already drawn so unfortunately nothing special for Halloween or Christmas - which is what I really wanted to happen. But as we all know, work and other things get in the way. 
So, these are what I have, just to get my work out there! It's  small start and I do have plans for taking it further, it just may not happen until the New Year now. But do let me know what you think, the support and help has always been great and if you fancy some, contact me on Facebook, anything to do with Dance and Drawing, my favourite place to dance and draw!






No comments:

Post a Comment