Friday 6 November 2015

Getting Ready for Christmas


I know we've only just hit November but when it comes to illustration I have to think earlier than that simply because of time. I have about 5 weeks to get things done and during that last week before Christmas I don't want to send any more commissions. We all know what it's like - things get a little manic around Christmas time so I don't want to rush. Sometimes I wonder if the 'C' in Christmas actually stands for Crazy! But I think I'm definitely one of the crazy ones - and I love it. So if you guys have sent me a request and you'd like an illustration done make sure you get your pictures to me by November the 14th! I'm super excited by all your enquiries but I am also running out of time and I don't want to have to say no to anyone. Can't wait to show you guys the finished pieces after Christmas! x

No comments:

Post a Comment