Friday 27 September 2013

oh comely

Another magazine I came across while hunting for a new one. I suddenly thought I always get stuck with the same old magazines and I needed to expand my knowledge on them. Perhaps it sounds silly putting it like that but I don't want to always get stuck with the common mags which all the girls read. So I found this one - 'oh comely'. It seems very creative and craft-like and very suitable for illustration students. I quite like it and so am going to subscribe for a little while to see if I can get into it or not.





It's filled with some beautiful decoration illustration. Each page you don't know what to expect. 






There is also a huge range between the types of illustration and the materials used. Here is an advert for a sewing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment