Friday 27 September 2013

Trends with Benefits



I came across this blog from Company magazine which bizarrely considering that I'm generally useless when it comes to blogging and technology,  I absolutely love. Three girls, Emily, Kate and Kendall, who simply met at uni and have been friends ever since. The twist is that despite having studied a range of different subjects they also love making things, and from that have put together a very successful and inspiring blog. I've been flowing this through the summer and I have to say even though not all their ideas are original, the outcome always is. They have a little bit of fashion which definitely keeps us all interested but mainly they have step by step ideas on little things to make, which are easy fun and totally personal. It's the type of blog which captivates my attention and I wanted to include it as part of my research for no reason other than that I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment