Tuesday 12 November 2013

Change of Plan

Just an update here and it will probably become more clear as I do the next few posts. The whole point of doing two projects was so that I could decide which I would come out on top and so I could see which I was more interested in doing. Well, rather than getting to the end of this semester I've found I've accidentally made the decision now. So I will no longer be worrying too much about the dancing project as my interests have clearly been in doing the children's book instead. So the next few posts will be what I've been working on - all I've wanted to do is draw these images, and everything has had a really good flow. Eventually that's what made my decision.
So here we go, it might be cats and flowers all the way!





Here are some experiments. For fun I thought I'd try melting wax crayons in an attempt to create a different look for flowers, but of course, by using a hair dryer, it becomes very difficult to control the direction of the pattern so I eventually moved on to the next idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment