Tuesday 2 September 2014

Possibilities???




Original drawing already adjusted on Photoshop so animals are all similar in size.

So onto the next stage in this baby animal project. To get an idea of what the colours could look like, I first used Photoshop to layer watercolour splashes and patterns over one of the images. I won't be working with watercolour for the final thing but I'm more comfortable with this method as I used it frequently at uni. I then moved onto the acrylic paint but again used layering on Photoshop to save materials, paper, paint and time. 

These are TESTS, they aren't something I want to waste too much time on but they're still important so I can visualise the final thing. With these, it helps me map out a plan, and therefore avoid mistakes and again, time wasting when it comes to the final piece. 

See what you think! Here are some of the other pages of development from previous weeks if you want to catch up on this commission :D

No comments:

Post a Comment