Tuesday 21 October 2014

It BEGINS!






So I have started! Remember that animal project I keep going on about? Yeah well I'm on the final thing! It's so exciting! 
Unfortunately I don't yet have the luxury of drawing all day every day, I have a normal job too, which has taken up a fair amount of my time recently which of course I don't mind but I also have to do it. So! Now I have a few days off I can start this piece. I have to say how fortunate I am as the lady i'm doing this piece for has been absolutely fantastic! She's been very patient with me and been really happy to give me all the information I need so I can achieve a piece that she wants. She has been extremely supportive and for that I can't thank her enough!
So, here are a few snaps from yesterdays work, I will be continuing with it today and tomorrow. Don't worry guys, I'll keep you posted, plus there should be (I hope) other bits and bobs along the way!


Amusing myself - it was actually for instagram which I'm getting used to, so felt like taking a stupid picture ;P Follow me  -  Kat_Giannini xx

No comments:

Post a Comment