Wednesday 8 October 2014

Jumping out of a Plane!

Remember this??? Nan's Poem
Well at the time I was also supposed to do a skydive which was in aid of Pancreatic Cancer. Unfortunately it was cancelled due to poor weather conditions and low cloud which of course I can understand - I'd rather not land with a splat on the ground! But a year on, my friend and I have finally done it! And without a doubt it was the most amazing, fantastic and surreal experience I've ever had. I literally felt like I was flying I just didn't have any wings. 




So it's safe to say that I have every intention of doing it again at some point and I also have every intention of recreating Nan's Poem also in aid of Pancreatic Cancer. Despite the disappointing reaction from my tutors at university about this project at the time, I believe that I can do it better than before, and hopefully still achieve it with the goal of raising some more money for Pancreatic Cancer. So watch out - there will be more on the way, hopefully in the not too distant future!

No comments:

Post a Comment