Saturday 10 October 2015

Doggy Portraits


Here is one of my most recent commissions. These two was absolutely stunning to draw and would happily do it all over again (perhaps a different image of them so it's not exactly the same thing but you get what I mean). I've included some work in progress images too so you lovely people get to see what it's like as I go. 

I thoroughly love drawing animals - any kind of animal, although the main interest has been pet pictures but I love all of it. Not many people can say they do what they love and fortunately I fall into the right category here! 

REMEMBER! CHRISTMAS is on it's way! If you would like a one of a kind painting, illustration, drawing - whatever you'd like to call it - please get in touch! I will be busy very soon! I will not let you down (certainly try not to!). I am a perfectionist - I won't stop until I'm happy with it and to be honest, all the pictures I've received are all so wonderful it makes my job easier! Keep scrolling down if you'd like details to get in touch …

Here's what you need to give me a bell …
Email! -------> kathsgiannini@gmail.com
Facebook! -------> Dancing Drawings
Blog! -------> danceanddrawing.blogspot.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment