Friday 9 October 2015

Hello Stranger!


Hey hey hey! And I'm back! 
There's loads that I need to get you guys up to speed with! It has been way too long. I have commissions and bloggers and work, work, work! 
I'm going to keep things short and sweet - there's work that needs to be done! But I have to say I'm really chuffed to be back on here and I promise I'm going to do my very best to keep you all up-to-date! How else will you know what's going on??? =P
So first things first … My Moo mini cards and flyers have arrived! Today in fact so I thought it was the perfect return post! I'm super psyched, ready to work and get going. Remember guys, Christmas is round the corner so if you need a present get in touch. Unfortunately drawings can't really be done last minute although I can do them quicker now. 

Moo is a fantastic company for your printing needs. They have their own designs whether it be for business cards, flyers, postcards, stickers (which is what I really, really want to do next!) you can use or you can upload your own which is what I did. They are so original and let's be honest - totally AWESOME! Have a look, I've used them before and will definitely use them again! (Sorry for the hundreds of pictures, I was very excited when opening this parcel!)








No comments:

Post a Comment