Saturday 7 June 2014

Marta Spendowska




How beautiful are these! If only I could paint people, I wouldn't mind swapping places with this lady. I had to share this post from illustrationfriday.com especially as I felt that her mark making was along the same ideas as my own - just better! She's used watercolour to make suggestions about features on the face but we (as the audience still know exactly what it is). Very clever, creative and beautiful to look at. 

While I'm on here just another quick mention. So terribly sorry for not posting in a while. I've been busy with getting ready for my Degree Show! I will keep you guys updated from now on, prep photos and finals to follow! If you're in London do come along - it's going to be AWSOME! (details to follow shortly)

No comments:

Post a Comment