Sunday 15 June 2014

Success!

Sorry for the delay in getting these up. I thought that I may have a chance to rest a bit over the coming week but it turns out I was wrong! Plus, I had no access to my laptop so many apologies there guys. 
But better late than never … here are the photos of prep for the degree show and also the final result! It was a huge success and I'm so very thrilled to say that my book went down a treat. Honestly, when put in these situations, I can't help but look at everyone else's work and admire them, but I'm so pleased to be able to say that my work held its own and there were many who enjoyed it. I was even fortunate enough to have a few enquiries about buying it which was far more than I was expecting! 

If you would like to purchase a copy of 'Clever Rat' then please get in touch! Contact me either via email or Facebook. Ciao :) x

Stressful prep - trying to get a white wall to look white!


Monkey always cheers me up




Trial and error - emergency printing! More animals needed!



Final presentation




Show time! - the evening
Surrounding my space - so pleased I was popular :) thanks guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment