Friday 8 August 2014

A Fresh Start


Hi there guys! I'm BACK! Okay so I must firstly apologise for leaving you guys for so long! But I'm back, hopefully on track and as busy as ever! I have so many plans going on at the moment, I plan to work towards an ETM course and hopefully continue to kick start my illustration!

So this may be a longer post than usual but here are some of the things to be looking forward to. (Whether they all happen or not os another matter!)

I have been commissioned, which is very exciting and nerve racking at the same time, so I hope that I can do a good job. These are some of the drawings you have already seen, with the small group of animals. Of course along the way I plan to make some changes and develop them further so there will be more to come!

There is also a fashion/styling commission in the air so be sure to keep an eye open for that!

Then … what to do after??? I don't want to stop drawing and I need to build my portfolio so, the plan is to set myself a few briefs from animals charities. My strength is illustrating animals and that's exactly what I intend to do.  Not too sure which ones yet but I have a few ideas :) plus Im interested in finding the smaller charities, I feel that would be more of a challenge and different and would help contribute to their awareness. 

These things always take longer than expected so naturally I don't expect to finish these things any time soon, but in the mean time here are some more drawings for my 'Large Canvas Project'. (This is probably the simplest and best way of describing it - until I think of something else!)

Enjoy x




No comments:

Post a Comment