Wednesday 27 August 2014

One Day Project - Skull








So here is the one day project I set myself, and intend to set myself every week. Or try to at least. Illustration Friday is a brilliant website particularly for those who enjoy art and illustration (of course!). And as the title suggests, every Friday there is a different topic which is used as the simplest brief for artists and creatives to create and upload a piece of work. 
This week the topic is 'Skull' and if you take a look at the website you'll see there are many wonderful and inspired pieces. I've seen just as many by children and school students as there are professional artists. I hope to be able to answer the brief every week as a way to keep my creative juices flowing and build up my portfolio in the simplest way. By doing this, it will also help me continue with illustration, if I'm waiting for any particular reason on my commissions and other pieces of work. 

Progress yesterday … 







No comments:

Post a Comment