Saturday 9 August 2014

My Art Cupboard

So I thought it would be fun to show you a little snippet of my art world at home - and most of that would be in my cupboard. OR I should say that actually I have loads everywhere around the house but the best way to sum it up would be in my art cupboard because that's where it's organised.

I have often found it difficult to get rid of shoe boxes, gift boxes, boxes in general, but when it came to putting everything in here, it worked out quite well. So a lot of the little bits and bobs are kept together in my old shoe boxes! I literally have everything from thread, string and ribbon to many different types and sizes of paper (of course!) to glitter glue and even FIMO! (Ask my about FIMO another time - all you need to know is that it's brilliant!)

The only annoying thing now is that I'm running out of room and there's so much more I'd like to have!








No comments:

Post a Comment