Tuesday 26 August 2014

Bear Inspiration!







If you haven't checked out Bored Panda yet you need to - it has to be the best, inspirational and fun websites I've come across in a while. From beautiful photography to just pure creative genius, you'll find some fantastic ideas and stories. 
If you've been following my Large Animal Canvas Project, you'll see that one of the animals included in the composition is a bear cub playing with his friends (or brothers - idea from my client) mole, rabbit and mouse. 
I couldn't resist posting these pictures from Bored Panda of mothers teaching their cubs valuable lessons, I'm sure, for when they're older. Incredibly cute and the perfect inspiration for me. It has to be the best timing for something like this to pop up!
Here I've posted some of my favourite images. x

No comments:

Post a Comment