Sunday 29 December 2013

More Interaction!




I had this idea where I wanted to create a book which was interactive so rather than a pop-up book I did pages which would slide in and out. At this stage it's just an idea so I intended to play around a bit more after. I wasn't too sure what sort of feed back I'd get but my tutors seemed really pleased with pushing this sort of idea. This was great! So hopefully something else will come from it! :)



I love the idea of having two types of images. Firstly showing the viewer a black and white image which is much more detailed and 'adult', which also includes the cut out writing (this can then show a hint of what lyes behind it - this makes it interesting and more exciting too, especially for children). The second page which slides out it a huge contrast with the idea being that it's just an explosion of colour and movement, with no text. 


I'd need to experiment more with the size of the book and also the shape. At the moment I am a little stuck because I like the idea of having a BIG book but I also like it long - it's an interesting shape (landscape) and makes me feel like I can follow the kittens through the garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment