Monday 2 December 2013

Paper stuck on Paper








My aim up to Christmas now is to do as many dummy books and experiments as I possibly can so that I can come to a 'final' dummy book for assessment in January. I'm fully aware now that a children's book like this will take quite a lot more time than I thought and could possibly become my project for the whole year - which I think I would loo forward to very much! So I am aiming for a finished dummy book which presents the poem well with clear text and well executed drawings. 

These of course at the moment are all experiments (used from photographs and prints of my photoshoped images) and ways of getting quick ideas down but by uploading them you can see my thought process a little better than if I was to present you with a final book. 

I didn't do the full book here either, as I didn't want to waste too much time on it. I had the idea then I was ready to move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment