Sunday 29 December 2013

The Little Turtle


Here is a book which my mum actually took and copied. Unfortunately I can't remember the actual book which is a real shame because it was beautiful. When I find it again I shall let you all know! You can see where I get my desire to draw from (mum and my nan who wrote the kitten poem) as she just wanted to make something so this was what she decided to do. The difference with this story is that she made it into a concertina book so we could follow the little turtle on his journey. Although I don't want to make the same style of book, this is what inspired me. As mentioned on my previous post this is what I had in mind when I explained about the shape of the book being long across the landscape. We can watch the kittens on their journey as they dig up and destroy the flowers in the garden.




Close ups





Full length book

No comments:

Post a Comment