Friday 13 December 2013

Northern Lights Exhibition






So even though this semester has been quite busy, I decided it would be a good idea to put my work in an exhibition. Fortunately I heard about the Northern Lights Exhibition at Harrow Arts Centre, London, and some of the work I had done previously seemed to fit the theme for it very well. I submitted the pieces I had in mind and they were approved so my work is now being displayed! The exhibition runs from the 5th december 2013 to 5th January 2014. 

These pieces are actually from my Firebird book from last year but I felt they were sinister enough to fit into this Northern Lights theme. It's really exciting to have my work displayed somewhere else, especially as you don't know who might be viewing it. It's only a small stepping stone but a stepping stone none the less - another step to get out there!

Here's the link to the website :) … 

No comments:

Post a Comment