Saturday 12 October 2013

Judith Kerr and Mog the cat



Anne Judith Kerr OBE is a German born British writer and illustrator best known for her children's books such as 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea' and the series on 'Mog' the cat. We get to follow Mog through many little adventures and events and finally, as with many popular children's books, Mog dies of old age in 'Goodbye, Mog' 2002. 

The reason I instantly thought of Mog was because after discussing what I should base my children's book on for one of my projects this semester was about a cat or my cats. As I'm going to be doing two projects I need at least one to be quick and easy to get into so we (my tutor and I) thought about my cats. Especially as I'd based my dragons shape and figures on my own two at home.





So just for some inspiration I had to include some examples of this loveable character.


No comments:

Post a Comment