Saturday 8 February 2014

Craft and Paper

I also discovered a few more things in the wonderful internet! Please have a look, I think they're brilliant.

Assemble - A Well Crafted Life

Andie Powers and Emily Grosse got together in 2009 to create this amazing crafty world of Assemble Gallery and Studio. They do online video tutorials, workshop kits, and have basically created an online shop where people can 'assemble, make, and do.' 
I adore anything to do with craft and I can't think of anything better than putting your own stamp on some of your own household etc items.



Pretty Useful Paper - PULP

Another vlogger I discovered and wish I had sooner! I'm interested in origami at the moment to see what sort of things I can do with it in my children's book. It also fits in quite well if I do stick with the Chinese New Year Story for my children's book so I almost came across this video blog by accident. Anyway, he gives clear instructions and many interesting objects and items to make. So in between drawing I've been excitedly folding paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment