Friday 14 February 2014

Hodder children's Books


Still doing a little bit of research along the way - it's good to keep your eyes open. I wanted to learn a little more about Hodder's books. It also comes under Hachette Children's books - I've provided the link for both their page on Facebook and their website. 



To put it simply, they've published many successful brands such as Enid Blyton and Rainbow Magic along with many best-selling writers and illustrators. hey've also won many UK Children's Book awards. 

I will always keep looking for publishers because they're all looking for different things, different styles of drawing and different stories. The more I'm aware of the better and hopefully in the not too distant future my books will republished by them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment