Sunday 16 February 2014

There's more to come …










Over the weekend and the rest of this week I'm going to be drawing the animals for the Chinese New Year separately from the colour. I plan to eventually put them together on photoshop. After discussing things with my tutors we came to the conclusion that this might be a method worth trying, as my style of drawing and using watercolour is really fluid until I try to add some definition. As I explained before it's a shame because it's a way I like to work and this does feel a little strange and 'messy' for lack of a better word, but so far it has allowed me to keep the fluid and movement within my drawing. So here are a few photos of what I've been working on for the last few days, I'll keep you updated with some clear, quality scans later when I've progressed further later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment