Monday 3 March 2014

Continue with Photoshop





This title speaks for itself. Again, here are some experiments with my original drawings, similar to First attempts on Photoshop

Personally I've never liked the idea of creating digital art - that doesn't mean I don't like it, but I feel it's a manufactured way of making/producing work for me personally - they are plenty of artists who work this way who I adore. It's just that I'm 'OLD FASHIONED' and I like being that way (sticking with a pencil and paper) however, it's important to be part of the technology world and I have to say, I like this way of working because there is still some authenticity to it. Ultimately I've still used materials which have been around for hundreds of years, the difference is that they've been put together on Photoshop.




I've included some with text just to see what the two elements (the images and text) would look like together. We'll have to see how my development progresses but I do like it and perhaps if I rewrote it in a certain way, I think it could be quite successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment