Sunday 16 March 2014

Photoshop Dummy












So here's the next stage! Although at times it feels slow I wanted to still keep moving towards what could possibly be the final thing - as you would expect with any project! I've only done experiments with my images on photoshop so I decided it was time to actually produce a whole dummy book using this process. I plan on adding the text later which of course I will also show you, but here is what I put together. Again, bare in mind this is only a dummy so I will still need to make changes for my final spreads, but I needed to see what it would look like rather than just get an 'idea'. This is how I want to do my final images so this was also a great practice. There are about 11 - 13 layers in each image, this is without the watercolour so of course the finals will take some time. On the whole this is gradually moving where I want it to  - there's a lot of work to do yet but I'm pleased with the results so far and how my skills have developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment