Monday 6 January 2014

Final Dummy - for now ...






Pages before sewn together.






So following on from my previous post here are some photos of the book and how it works with the sliding pages. As mentioned earlier I'll had this in for my deadline too as my 'final' dummy book for this project but I think I can safely say that this won't be the last dummy book for this story or poem!

I am curious as to what I could be doing next for my Final Major Project. I would like to think that I will continue with this poem and book. There actually two ways how I'd like to create it, one which is for uni, where I can experiment, push the boundaries and have fun and one which is classic and detailed and more mature. But as always these things can change so we'll see what happens.

This book or poem I should say, is so special and important to me and everyone gets a glimpse at how creative and to put it simply, 'clever' my nan was. I would have loved to have known her and if she's watching I hope I'm doing a good job with her writing. I certainly hope I make my mum proud and hopefully at the end of all this I can actually give her a small book entitled "Nan's Poem". I was going to think up another title for this book but I don't see why I should, because actually it is my Nan's poem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment