Thursday 23 January 2014

What's Next?



It feels good to be back! I've had a few weeks to get thinking about what I'll be doing for my best project. Honestly, I came away very confused and unsure. I'm completely stuck between my Nan's poem or continuing with another book. However, I plan on repeating what I did last year by entering the Macmillan Prize Children's Book competition 2014.

Here is the brief from last year and this year's isn't up yet, but it gives me something to work towards. As part of this project, similarly to last Semester, I have to write a proposal and a time table and by entering this competition it gives me very good focus and also a 'provisional timetable' to work towards.

There have been some amazing illustrator's involved in this competition, their work is innovative and so much fun. Have a look … 

No comments:

Post a Comment