Monday 27 January 2014

First Experiments




So as already mentioned, I had the summer to start work on my dragon book so there has already been a certain amount of development and as shown, I've already attempted printing a final book. Here I've decided to go back a little bit and do some development again and allow myself to experiment a bit. I don't want to get stuck with presenting the book how it already is, I'd like to attempt doing other things too. 
One of the first things I wanted to get down on paper was to draw the dragons similar to how I did my Firebird from last year. Again, I don't want it to be exactly the same but I liked that style last year and so I thought there was no harm in trying it again. If anything, it gets the obvious on the page and out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment