Tuesday 28 January 2014

How Things Move Along

Okay, so as I'm sure you've all guessed I tend to change my mind. So I wanted to write a little post just to keep you all updated with 'what's going through my head'. After talking to my tutor and going over the Macmillan project, I may very well be doing a different story besides one on dragons. At this moment in time I'm not 100% sure. I have a few ideas but I'm not going to share them just yet :p I need a few days to think  it through while I'm researching and experimenting. I'm certain on my style of drawing and what sort of things I'd like to try, I also think I'm starting to really understand what my work is about. Based on this it seems clear to me that FANTASY has to be involved somewhere, that's MY world, that's what goes through MY head and best of all it's what I enjoy! So just letting you all know, I apologise for updating with post which is much more boring than the rest (no images). See you all in the next one! ;)


While I'm here, just quickly, here's a link to my Facebook page, also keeping you updated with my work x


No comments:

Post a Comment